hmmmm get some cats for the barn and outdoors ;)
Where you show the scrench, I used a big square area of screwdriver.
One of the better ones running the land 14 and his sheds from last year.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
To cool. Wish my dad had something like that on is Massey down on the land.
Forgot to updated here. The 4500 is sold.
MM to me is MasterMech. Not MasterMind. Just in case you are thinking different on my above post. If referring to mastermind I just say Randy. ;)
Just go re-read the other thread griz. To much typing to do it again.
I have 365 available Tim from a friend. I had rebuilt it and was a good runner. I think he is going to ride with me for the testing.
I know my 415 has out cut my 365 special saws in the past in testing. So it sounds like the 665 may just be the 65cc under champ stock for stock....
Stock solo 681 will spank a stock 460 MM. ;)
:bug: :rofl: :lol: Stock solo 665 takes down another one. See why I said dont touch the muffler dex. :smoke:
Saws http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/redmax/no-more-red-max-saws/msg43239/#new
It's because redmax is no more in the states. We have a thread on it on Chainsaw Repair by a dealer.
Somebody looking for 385 and I gave them your Mdav Lee info ;)
That would be better then new looking if dexter shape. :D
So folks can learn tuning http://www.madsens1.com/saw_carb_tune.htm
My old 7901 woods ported with Dave Nieger finger ports. Back in back ground is where I lost my barn in storm. [media]
My Marcel Vincent ported 166 and just 11T testing after I rebuilt it from hanging a ring. Running it pig fat for cuts. Piston is backwards in...
Here was my other dozerdan woods ported 084 with 9T testing with new owner buying it that day. [media]
Partner 5000 ported running a little lean in testing. If you know what to listen for. ;) [media]