I'll try one if you got a extra. :thumbs: I was having ghost pepper smothered wings not long ago. :dex:
:eek: somebody ran off the deep end I see. :jaw::picard:
LOL kills me how people call the cops. We shoot .50 bmg at my bro's house and everything below. He has neighbors across the street and up both...
Just so you can shop prices when looking at these. Bro's stash. New Hi-Points....9mm Carbines $269.99 9mm handguns $149.99 .45 ACP Carbine...
I think the 9mm pistol still has Mansfield Ohio on it. I work in that town too. I used to know what was on the others but have forgotten. The...
Yes jon1270 same on bucking cuts.
Nope 3 years away though. :D
Whats holding you up? I'm on 10-12 chainsaw sites and learn different stuff on each one. :cool:
Yep Ed had them made up.
By the way all of this stuff is already posted on my site in threads if you are wanting to learn.
piston on left stock, middle wiseco, right 272 http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=273.0;attach=1198;image [IMG]
Lot of those hotter ported 7900 681 saws have a husky 272 piston in them with a shim under the cylinders. There is even a wide skirt wiseco...
Just use 2 hands. What I used. :thumbs:
Found it. Just to much going on. :(:emb:
Wheres the thread over there on this? I was paying attention here to see what the finding were.
Look at the front of the muffler on that solo and you can tell not a typical work saw. Even though we used to call them work saws. ;) Some guys...
Just cant believe guys overlooked solo for so long with your goggles on. We tested them back in 08 stock etc and had 3 guys do a build off with...
394 before 395 371 before 372 362xp small mount then 362 large mount 357 359
Got a newer pic from 3 days ago I posted on my website for now.
I had a square around .040. Sucked the power right out of my woods ported 7901 with finger ports. Needed a very light hand to get a good quick cut.