Being the "grey man" is about this. Not living, acting, appearing that you are well, fed, etc, when everyone else is very not the same. How we...
Plastic is porous. If you are plactic vacu-sealing and then freezing, it will last longer. Only mylar is good for LTS, keeping light,...
My friend and I worked a tree job all day before the gtg. A trailer load of maple got cut, split (by hand) and hauled. But, it was awesome to...
Wow....man, all the best out there in AZ. We here have seen above freezing and dry and windy here in CT too. We had three small brush fires in my...
Looks pretty darn good for "slap together". Sca
Yall are rockin it for sure. Nothing like knocking out a couple huge chores as a group. Cant beat that! Sca
Sirchopsalot, didnt chop much on that elm piece. Might as well have been a reinforced concrete post. Below, discussing the merrits of cast iron,...
Awesome host, and awesome food! That pork was top of the line! Plenty of snacks too. MikeInMa toured the splitting yard...its quite the set up....
Holding a quick prayer for all of us, for whom our love lives are duller than Brad's chain. And that those love lives, while they may not be...
Legit, gasses in a confined space like that can be deadly. There was a mushroom farm in the US that had a similar issue....a worker or two died....
I dunno.....I saw a rather pale and pasty mushroom. Not sure what yall are thinking.... Sca
I agree with loaning only to folks with the moral strength and financial ability to fix or replace. I dont have too much to lend, but what I do...
Further north, Avon ct has a short hike to the top of Talcott mountain (aka Avon Mtn). About a 40 minute hike to the top. The Hueblein Tower (in...
Man.....yall older folks take care of yourselves... Im.coming up right behind ya age wise....hearing the warning here for myself Sca
Abeka is a little more than supplimental....it is an entire education top to bottom, and through high school. Ours did Abeka in various formats,...
We collect splitter rubble, but that wasnt enough...2 fires a day in the fall ate that up. I found some pine logs, built a sawbuck, and noodled...
As strong as you are in ways of goodness, righteousness, or evil, your adversary who seeks to steal kill and destroy...is stronger. Your hope is...
Ha!!!!
Looks like some good free pickins!!
brenndatomu & Erik B , 2 things come to mind: Falling from something means what to you? Leaving something secure, known, familiar or the...