God has given you the promise and answer you seek. You already have the faith to appropriate what He has promised. But do you know what He...
We're in cooling mode here, leaving the house open all night with 70's later. Getting the place cooled, letting the heat out from upper stories....
Sunday, my friend and I resisted the urge to grab another load from the score. We stacked, didn't forsake the assembling of the saints, and...
60's all night, 80's last few days. Haven't had a fire in 3 or 4 days. Heading for the chimney soon, I'm kinda curious how we did with less than...
That railcar appears to be placarded for "Dangerous". Not sure what that would be for a fire scene. OTOH, that could be some sorta fire...
Happy birthday folks! God bless. Sca
All the best in the new job. I just left one after 15 years of being there. New one will be challenging for sure, pay is much better, the work...
Nice grab. Never burned mulberry here. Its neat to have something like that pop up within easy reach.
Doozers. Reminds me of doozers. Sca
Welp, update. No class today (saturday) so a buddy and I pulled 3 loads out. (Pics) will stack before/after church sunday. He doesn't drink. So...
He has 4 saws, some duplicates. He's getting rid of a royobi electric saw, and one gasser that Ill find out about today. He is keeping saws...
Brad, if someone drove by and wanted to buy, I dont think I'd say no. But taking time to deliver, at least for the moment, doesn't seem cost...
The divine numbers: 20 cord on hand at our place, 2C CSS at a friends yard, puts us at 25 when done with this take. Oh yeah!
So I just finished up a 1.75 cord score, and was calling it quits on wood for a week or two, just to get through some training at work. Last...
Does that persimmon goo make a neat smell when burned? I enjoy collecting various pine resins here, using them for incense indoors. Frankincense...
Seems like never ending 50°days. 'Cept the last couple. Our stove has had a rest too now. Being our first full season of burning, and some of...
Brad, I hear you about stacking high when space is limited. I also like stacking on pallets...2 cord takes 5 pallets (40" x48"). So stacking to...
Yes, maple. Green as anything, but not to be touched for 3 years, from now. IIRC, maple gives up its moisture pretty quickly, so 4" rounds should...
I dont think I'd keep any unsplit oak......save for outdoor fires.
This stuff will be the late end of the 3 yr plan. That in mind, I could take a lot more wood from that cut, rather than favoring splittable...