That is cool!!
We did a little more provisioning today. Really, just topping things off that we regulay use. Aldi had 4 flats of oats on the shelf....only 3...
I re-evaluated our needs, topped off the three year plan with a couple cords, and that was it for me. Then my friend informed me he was leaving...
Mike, thats awesome!! Looks good. Are you more or less done hoarding this year? Sca
So we just spent a WAD on groceries and supplies. Prices are waaay up. Course, we got a few doubles on things we cannot run out of, like dog...
The current company pays administrative costs for the 401. They may want you to move it. Otoh, if they are using your money to generate more...
That is awesome. My recent score was a friend who we'd helped drop trees then css wood. Taught him a few things as he was new to css and burning...
Maple by the way it splits. I think ash is stringier. I dont get much either. Plenty of maple. Not a lotta ash...... Lol.
I'd bring jugs for syrup...grew up on grade c, hate plastic syrup from restaurants. Deff would bring jugs. Big ones. Going out today to see...
Mike, good you get a chance to see your folks! Jeff, hoping you and the Mrs. and your daughter stay strong. Its looking to be 77 here. Last...
So what are we collectively seeing coming into shortage? Some things will just become expensive (bar oil) some stuff rare or impossible to find. I...
Not to get too far off track....we do the same....run the gasser 2 or 3 times annually. Part of the savings that I never figured out, was the...
I didnt know wally world sold B&C oil. My local wm has it for $14.15/G Will check TSC today and perhaps grab a couple.....not cuz I'm out, but...
Morning folks. Jeff, you folks doing well enough at this point? 62 and rainy here, cloudy all day, the wood stove will have a fire today to be...
No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Doesn't mean it won't be formed against you, It simply wont prosper.
After good results comes good stacks. 2 maybe 3 cord? Sca
Nice grab. Its amazing how the smaller jobs add up piles wise. Does this take put you on a 2 or 3 year plan. Sca
No 1G bar oil at TSC last week....only quarts @ $5.4x each. Kinda whatever we get that won't rot, we should think of getting one extra for the...
Maybe grabbing a few jerry cans of diesel would get you through till prices drop a bit. Sca
We got the plague here, end of last year, both of us. With a health problem that should have made a nasty mix with the plague, I was thinking it...