Heard a news article here in CT, that if diesel prices go up to $7/G, some trucking companies will shut down for lack of making any money. Want...
I like the "hoarder persuasion" bit. Thats exactly what got me stacking a cord or two of my wood in a friend's yard. Simple agreement. I supply...
Today, a friend brought over 40# of boneless skinless chicken breast. As there wasn't much room in the freezer, we opted to can it tonight. It...
Welp, today was the kairos moment. Everything lined up, not too hot out, had the time, had a wood fire this morning to take the chill off. When...
Yup! I am supplying an older friend with wood, have off and on for years. Never anything in trade. But this year, my bargain with him is that I...
That is cool! Im not sure Ive ever seen on around these parts. What we do get a lot of at work, is Killdeer. They nest in open places: large...
I haven't been out for provisions for about a week now. Fuel prices seem to be rising still. Are consumables still increasing in cost, have you...
That is totally awesome yall got together to cut and play saws. I was wiring andnhanging sheetrock....not nearly as fun, but just as satisfying....
Not yet. Class is over, work is busy, and I need to catch up on home projects. We have a tennant moving in tomorrow, so time is skinny. I...
My guess is wolf spider. As a note, my wood chucks are back. I might borrow a trap and try that again... Or Ill let them be. In 2 years, ill be...
Jiminy, there was a cricket in that picture ? Didnt see the cricket though...
Course, if that thing turns into a princess, you'll have a world of trouble on your hands. What will you do with your current princess? What if...
Hey thats awesome! I enjoyed my last day in much the same way. I left partly for money, partly because of the dictatorship. In a matter of 6...
Like my first girlfriend.
We did that for a couple years in skinny times. Then, one time they sold our oil to another customer and charged our account. From then on out,...
I grabbed 2 of the 3 gallons from tsc. There usually 10 or better. Funny enough, while gallons were $12, quarts were $5.46. Im almost through...
With prices going up on HHO and gas etc., I wonder how many folks will buy those bundles for heating, before realizing the ruse...?
I guess in a way, we didnt either. Ours had 'the tap' cloth diapers, home baked bread and home canned chow. He learned the basics of fixin' and...
Unbelievable perhaps. Doesnt make sense to me either. On the other hand, we've allowed a generation to become dependant on the stuff. They dont...
We shouldnt publish numbers, but what are yall doing to stock up a little? We put back some bar oil last year, picked up a few 2x4's, various...