Are there other variable you can tweak to make them burn without smoking? Say, using less each time, more air intake? We started with newsprint...
This spring, I'm taking after a certain buZZsaw BRAD and have split 6 cord by hand. Good for the shoulders and the heart. I also took 3 rather...
At my friend's house, I finally finished all the splitting. There were BL shorts, and longs. But its all done!! His stacks now have 4 cord, 3...
Glad to see it secured. Would have made for an interesting kaboom under the right driving conditions. Sca
The bucket trap will work for mice...a friend had a garage trash barrel with bird chow in it. In the bottom of the mostly empty barrel was a very...
Hey, that is really cool! Welcome formally here too..... I was figuring out Sunday, that a cord of unseasoned red oak, at 4888#, would loose 170G...
Its nicer when there are more chains on there. I did however, cut one down a bit....i don't unscrew both, just one, andnthat itls the one I...
I didn't get out today for splitting, but spent the better part of saturday out there. We split & stacked maybe 2/3 cord. Had a friend help load...
I picked up but haven't used much, a reel mower. Gotta start using that thing. Also need to shrink yard. Working on that too.
Funny. Batteries not included. Nice software.
$4.99 in Werchester.....
buZZsaw BRAD I can have truck and trailer ready Friday afternoon. Road trip? Sca
Good to hear folks are getting on the stick with pellet purchases. From the snoofing around online I've done, prices are only likely to rise on...
Its nice to have handy on wooding jobs. Against four footed varmints particulay. Thanks for the idea.
The score is finished, and on to the rest of the wood layin' around. Friend and I split 3/4 cord yesterday. Stacked it. We accomplished 3 cord...
AWESOME!
Prev. post makes a rather glaring assumption about Mr. Jobs.
I've picked up buZZsaw's "wood snob" tendencies. I've turned down a couple scrounges because I'd have had to haul wood up a hill (risk 1) to a...
The 3rd/last batch is half done in the pressure canner. 20qts all told, about 2# per jar. If my friend (who is single) eats half a qt of that...
Hey Annie, welcome to here. Mike, any chance a couple guys could get a line around the Ash by the road and pull it in if its not leaning too...