With a score like that, who cares about hot and humid. Not that it needs to get all CSS in that roasty toasty weather. That could wait for a...
Or the next outdoor fire. My "woodlot" kinda stands out around here. A fellow stopped by asking for a truck load of forewood for his outdoor...
The chimney is cleaned, no fires for about 3 weeks now. Most of the wooding I wanted to do, is done. Like buZZsaw, I'm less inclined to move...
I thought about setting up a dedicated truck for wooding, something that had way more hauling capacity, leaving my daily driver clear of tools....
I liked the add about the Dr. Seuss mugs, that popped up. That was funny. Sca
I hear you about the noise. But having to send a guage out to someone to get recalibrated (or I can't can food because it wasnt done/am not...
Not knowing that cooker: If there is a rubber plug in the lid, that will need replacement. I forget if its after a number of years, or some other...
Nothing perhaps. But, people who take matters into their own hands, say, in heating with wood, perhaps are more aware of the tom-foolery. Or that...
Read the first chapter or two....there is a lot of basic how-to there. There are more steps to pressure canning, but once you've done a batch or...
Yup....the ball blue book. $10 most hardware stores. They take a very safe and conservative approach. Sca
The same goes for the saws...extra filters and plugs each, chains, bar oil. Zero reason not to have a little extra....in case replacements can't...
Only if you have 3 tubes. One is none Two is one
We did the same for the f500, extra full set of gaskets, ceramic matting pieces, baffle board, couple bricks, glass piece for the door, grating...
Gaylord. They come in cardboard, and plastic for items that would put holes in cardboard. Sca
I haven't checked prices around here. Maybe I'll call a few, and see what a cord costs these days.
So my hypothesis is that the bulk of members here carry two or more saws. I also surmize that most of us carry 18" or 20" bars/chains, with many...
Hey thats an awesome blessing! I just had something similar here, friend split wood (ash & oak) by hand all fall and winter. Then took a job down...
We have been using the firestarters as mentioned several pages back. Egg cartons "cups" burn long enough, and hold enough wax and noodles to light...
Thats cool! So this score is working on your third year? Gotta be a good feeling! Sca
So Home Depot's paper mache' 2x4's are heading back down to $2.50/piece? Plywood is not $50 & $60 each? Sca