No fire going but the dogs eyes are glowing....Lol, devil dog...:)
Sorry that was over 30 years ago....I believe it was called a Hausa, we burned green pine slabs in it, you could of cremated bodies in...
We built one with sand, we got the plans from mother earth magazine and it worked for awhile but something happened and we had a melt down in the...
Dog should be inside on the couch....:rofl: :lol:
That is wicked nice of you. Your girlfriend should be telling her brother what a dirtbag he is....
Yup you have it now...:)
Cooling off here too...
You don't have it in bold and you don't have your location posted. What am I missing?
I put my location first in my signature in bold and it seems to show up pretty well, best I could think of till they fix it....
Welcome, sit down look around and have fun....
I thought Dennis was our Icon....:p
No not usually....Biggest I've gotten Was a 193lb 8 pointer, only a few over 200lb that I hear of once in awhile.
It means that someone liked your posts or you posted x amount of posts and stuff like that but nothing to important....
Lol....In ya dreams maybe...
That's no deer from the north east....
Bummer....Be careful....
Yup...
Whoa nice wood.....:)
Ya this one had 87000 miles when I sold it and I put most all them miles on it....
It's been awesome here and actually almost to hot to do anything constructive, we got a few rainy days coming up then clear and high 60's...