[ATTACH]
Well guess I wouldn't be moving that around the yard at all....
Here's to a quick recovery for you Mrs. Pallet Pete....
Why are you that bad of a shot? :)
Pics or it didn't happen....:)
Lo Lol....This is the fourth time I've had it from 4 different bears and it's all been awesome...Guess Maine bears are best....:)
Lol! Jackie Gleason "Pow...Right in the kisser"
A friends brother-in-law got it and none of them like it, they had it professionaly cut and packaged and burger made and giving it all...
Not much at all......Listen to radio alot.
You actually waste time watching TV?.....
You guys must have natural gas down there?
Lol...We never did that but teeth flying.......OHHHH not good....So glad nobody got hurt, patience and slow but sure.....
Luv your little dog...:)
Awesome...Sure brings back memories....
Well said....
Yup totally agree with Dennis! The wood guy was really in good faith when he refunded your money and didn't take the wood back so I would def....
Careful cutting trees down with the little dogs around....(To me they are all little dogs)...Just don't let them get hurt....:(
Ya I had to revert to "HIDING" some of my wood out back cause I am sick of the dummies telling me it's gonna rot before I use it and I only got 7...
:campfire::tree::axe::p:thumbs: These smileies are all working for me...What are you guys talking about???
Thats how I move all my bigger rounds, I don't even bring the splitter (Electric) out of the shed anymore just wheel the rounds to the splitter...