I'm going to have to have one of them stoves if it plays music like that....:thumbs:
Congrats to you burnagain on your deer, to bad about the leg but at least you got the rest of it....I shot at a small doe yesterday and totally...
40x48 are max size I want to mess with as anything else is to heavy. :(
:popcorn: I would like to know how also....
Hope that works out for you....Let us know how it is.
Very innovative....Lol....I like...
:eek::eek::eek: Holy chit.....
Wow! So sorry to hear that Slim...
Pics or it didn't happen! :)
Not sure what happened there but makes sense to me that anything with teeth will bite....
Well did ya light it?....I sure would have, I don't like being cold so I would take my chances..
Lol...You guys are to funny...Better you then me....:p
Finally got ahold of the guy with the truckload of wood and it was sold but he gets it from time to time and said when he gets some more he would...
relax a little now and go eat something.....
But is that soft wood or hard wood?
About $180.00 per full cord.
Thanks I think I will call even though I really don't need more oak to dry right now but I am on the three year plan and hopefully it will work out.
I don't know size of truck but it is close by and $220.00 oak beech and a couple lengths of cherry.
Well that's not good for advertising....:eek: