I have about 3 weeks worth on the entry way porch and most of the winter in the shed-shop-bike garage.....:)
Ya we do kinda call it Bangah but it is Ban-gor....
That is an awesome article....True Maine....
Emma is awesome.....:thumbs:
So can I heat my place with gummy bears?
:popcorn: I'm watching....
Me thinks doe meat is better eating than buck,....at least in these parts. Congrats on the deer and bummer on the camper.
I have before but now a friend does it and then we vacuum seal it for the freezer...
Southern Maine and my motto...." If it's brown it's down" Then I eat...:p
Ya 135 is decent, we definitely have bigger does but also alot in the 120lb range. There is plenty of deer around but not always easy to get.
Ya only 2 and that is only if you get drawn for a bonus otherwise only 1 for gun season.
:pyup we can be like that....:rofl: :lol:
Sorry no pics but got 135 lb doe, I am very happy with this deer...Had deer heart for supper, yummy and tender. I still have a bonus permit so...
Think you should put at least one moosie in the freezer!:)
Ya I hate messy place....:)...Guests...Maybe....
Sporeatic poofs mean you are chocking it down just a smidgen more than you should, give it a tiny more air....
Wish I had one of them....
Hope it turns out to be not much wrong with your kitty, best of luck....
You gotta be kidding....28 at my house to and ya nippy but you guys acting like it's 20 below!....:rofl: :lol:
Lol....What ev....