Deer, coons and rabbits...:thumbs:
Ohhhh!!!! How pretty....Hope you don't hafta drive in that cause I'm sure with the rain it's gonna be wicked slippery.
Heck it's warm here 35 or so and I went out with a couple friends and had margarita's and mexican food....Was wicked good...:)
Ya my little Jotul is built like a tank but it is a little scary when the temp fly's up so fast...:eek:
Residents in Alaska were "inflamed" Lol....Pun or what....?
Lol....Big heavy bomb device....:)
Lol...Can't really put that much in this little stove but loaded with all beech one time not paying attention and it really went ballistic and...
Beech burns wicked hot....Don't fill the stove with just beech....
Was 15 degrees this morn but sun came out and beating through windows had to let the stove go out....weather is crazy....o_O
that red oak is a beautiful site to behold.....:thumbs:
Yup hemlock, I am burning some right now.....:)
I quit cigs about 8 months ago but did it with the e-cig vapor thing, can't seem to kick them so am still addicted to nicotine....:(
Glad your all OK, we got nothing here, I am so glad.
Holy crap it's hard enough to find a buck around here let alone basically a 6 pointer...
Absolutely all about the money....
Very well done....:)
I open ash pan door and take out ash pan and empty outside....:emb::)
You could put the extra racks at my house and even fill em with wood if you'd like...:)
:eek: Lol....
Ya that was my thought also, he probably died for sure....Sad but mother-nature...