Useless as tits on a boar.....Sorry....Just my opinion....:emb:
Wood is good and if pine works for you it all good....:)
Lol.....Me too.....
Ya but eastern white pine is not like out west pine....Burns up wicked fast....
Congrats on your weight loss and ya I have always been thin and most always cold so welcome to my world....Just gear up more....Best I can tell...
I forgot you got 3 stoves...:emb:
Pine is fine but I wouldn't pay for it....:confused:
Lol....Crazy....:confused:
If it's 33 degrees i guess you thought it was summer....:rofl: :lol:
Heart gets eaten the same day and the whats left over gets eaten for breakfast....Then rest is all steak or deerburg....Yum....:)
Nice doe and will be way better eating than the buck....Congrats....
Ya including him, he will not be able to find it....:)
Yummy....:)
I love the performance you are getting from the stove but like your wife said "Boring" to look at..I also like "Action" to look at when it's...
Sorry that you and yours have to go through this, hang in there and cuddle that little guy alot....
Hafta get a bonus permit through a lottery draw then pay another 12.00 bucks if drawn and can only get a doe..
Had a bonus permit and got a small doe yesterday....Happy camper here...
Sorry that happened, been there done that feel your pain....:(
Lol...Raining hard here and up to 60 degrees today now 50...Crazy...
Snowing here a little,,,:mad: