Lol....Get over it....Redneck here and don't care...Actually noticed but thought it was funny....:)
No I've never tried lungs, I was meaning heart....
Sliced up and fried in butter in cast iron fry pan.....Yum...:)
Spring, summer and fall as I scrounge it....:)
Lol...No sure what any one is saying here cause I been out having to much fun....Sorry...Not....Lol...
I can smell them...Lol...Look yummy....
Lol, best of luck on upgrading, I can't go any bigger because I don't have the space so hence forth my little jotul won't heat till morn. so the...
Was 10 at my house this morn....
Oh ya! after a year on the oil I will still have 150 gal. left.....
Ya I got plenty food etc...Let her snow, or what ever, oil tank topped off today and will last over a year....I'm good....:thumbs:
Yum, had backstrap for breakfast with beans.....Don't get any better than that....
Whats OATS....Sorry dummy here...:)
I don't have a kitty but ya if I did and it got dusty I would dust as needed...:p
I buy it and scrounge it, whatever it takes, congrats....:thumbs:
:popcorn:
Hope you have backup furnace or something....:confused:
Ouch.....:confused:
Nice burn going there...
Home sweet home....Bet you were happy to get there....
Well Emma does have to keep an eye on you....:)