On an 044/440, you can see both the orange carburetor box and the air filter cover separately from the side. On a 460, there is a single cover...
Gawd. Don’t put me on that pedestal. I just build dependable work saws
I can be in a few weeks, at least enough to get parts counted and ordered. About 10-12 weeks though for port work
Sorry about your saw, Mr Woods. The case is thin on these, so inspect it really well when you get some parts removed. I bet it’s cracked in there...
eBay sellers raise their prices to a hideous amount that no one will pay when they are out of an item. It’s easier to raise the price way up than...
Neither of the tails on those bars look correct. You need a k095 (small mount husky) bar mount in probably .325 pitch
If it’s possible to get one at all. Last I knew, Cannon was having trouble keeping up and were back ordered. But that was a year ago
Yes
There is a large WC cover for the 462 and 500, but it still looks like the original with the same lines. Was just saying that THAT large cover...
Yep. It depends on which model you’re measuring. The oil tank and dogs stick out further on some than others
That small cover might be for a 261. And that larger west coast cover is actually for the 044-660 saws. Not sure if it’ll fit a 500 or not
No idea. Never measured one. I just know a 24 is bigger than 20, 28 is bigger than 24,,,,,,,,:) And chain dl count is a part of the bar, not...
If it’s for spreading gravel, I’d have a York rake with tires. Get it close with the bucket and then rake it off. A box blade would work better...
It should be 84 dl, just like a stihl bar. Stihl just calls theirs 25”, for whatever reason.
Negative
[ATTACH]