Same as the 562, but I would guess it’s a 3/4 wrap
Correct
I’d noodle elm with my new 70cc saw if’n I had to.
Since Blount got bought out the last time, I believe Oregon bars are now mostly if not all Chinese. So you can upgrade to a Tsumura in most...
Mostly the same across the board. I charge less if the cylinder doesn’t need the compression bumped up. Depends on what you want to cut with it
Not really certain what your budget is, but this is a pretty good deal if you’d like a Stihl. They just discontinued the saw, but the series has...
From cut up live and green, split in 1 year is 50% the work. 2 years splits like most other wood. In 3 years it’s getting mealy in the center and...
The Foo is good stuff. Sad news
And may your next life be filled with goats that have no interest jumping through sliding-glass doors :cheers:
Kenis was always good to me. Rest In Peace, buddy
Available from HL Supply for $985 through OPE. No bar. So $8-900 with a 32 is a decent buy
Lowes, Maynards, Home Depot type box stores only carry the homie stuff. Not sure if TSC or (our local knockoff of it) Family Farm and Home are...
Looks like red maple to me
I’m not certain it has to do with autotune technology or not. Echo is still bringing out new models and none of those are self tuning. Too bad...
Italy’s average high temps are from 55 in winter to 85 in summer. I’d like to see how one of those roads would hold up under current traffic with...
It’ll air dry. At least until it’s really oily. I always blow it off with air to dry it regardless so I can handle it without having mineral...
I use parts washer solvent, but I believe it’s mineral spirits
The added mass can snap off and also can cause them to come unseated. If oem is the same wire diameter I’d go that route
If you use the meteor clips, snip the bulk of those big ears off
If they are all black on the outside and carboned up badly, I simmer them in a 2 quart bucket with great value dishwasher pods for a couple hours...