Sorry? :)
460 is probably a parts saw. You need to fix up a bunch of 039‘s to give to this guy. 460 and 461 both use a snap ring on the crankshaft so the...
Yeah I was getting diamond blades 25 years ago for about $150 apiece, and then I bought what I thought would be a good one for $500. It lasted...
If you cut the end of the fuel line off on a long angle, the pointed end is easy to feed through the holes. Then just cut it off square again...
I guess they’re more than that now. Jeez. Mine is a 680 and they used to be $1600
Yeah they’re not cheap. That combo is probably $2k now. They work well though, just slow. They need water hooked up to lube/wash the bar
Powerhead is made by Efco in Italy. Good quality. Can get chains on eBay for $150-200
They are now. I’d get Nachi 6202 c3 shielded bearings from eBay and pop the shields out. They have metal retainers
Magnesium won’t hurt the motor. That being said, wipe it off, spray it off, blow it off.. whatever you can do to get rid of it. Make sure the...
Chud Stock [MEDIA] And ported [MEDIA]
Fortunately, a Western isn’t much of a plow, either. Sized perfectly for a Dakota or quad :rofl: :lol:
Boss is almost always built better, but you pay for it. Still running my 9’-2” V from 1995
I in the Norway maple clan too. Basswood (linden) has a little bit more of an elm or or black locust depth to the bark
What are you racing with? ….so I know what to bring….:D
OP I’m interested in your saw if it can be pried from Ron T ’s hands
Next week
Spark arrestor screen in the muffler getting plugged up?
It could be flooded if the plug was wet. To clear the flood, choke off, hold throttle wide open and pull about 20 times
Electric is ok for pulling the top of the tree over to control the direction of fall, but you’ll grow tired of waiting for it to reel in. It’s...
He didn’t wait long enough, as evidenced in his last pics. Give it another year and it will split fine