That hack works better on a 394. They have a block instead of a boot and use longer bolts, so the carb will rotate further. Your fix is a popular...
I’d get an MS261 or 550xp. The fuel efficiency comes from motor design changes, not so much the mtronic. Most new saws use stratified...
The 572 kit is, or at least was, $30 plus tax at the dealer. The clutch cover works, the dogs I believe need slotted and maybe ground on a little...
460 mufflers have an internal screen with tabs that fold over it to hold it in. The dual port cover has a screw as in the top picture. Not that...
I believe that’s a hiway muffler on the 460. OEM has the screen on the inside and doesn’t require a screw. I’m not certain what pitch the threads...
36 on the 390
23.5#
Ready to sell me that old junk oem cylinder yet? You’ll learn soon enough. Most Asian stuff isn’t worth the ibuprofen that it took to get rid of...
I am interested in the old cylinder if you’d like to recoup some of your funds and if you aren’t using it anyway
+ one size fits all :picard:
Get an oem 390xp or 395 decomp for him. They have a larger bleed hole
Don’t know of anyone who has one. I don’t remember the extent of the damage, but I do know a couple tig guys that could fix it if the OP can’t. It...
Avalanche tree. 100%
Nice pics, Noooobie
I didn’t see anything in the service manual. But out of a dozen new ones that I’ve had here, the oil pump is siloconed to the case
All of them I’ve been into were packed full of grease inside the oil pump and then sealed on the outside. They don’t want the crankcase sucking...
Op looks like honey locust to me. The split also shows the lighter honey colored outer ring [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You don’t see many burned up 3120’s because the carb has a fixed H jet and they’re set pretty rich. And limited ignition. Be careful cleaning up...
Guessing the grinder isn’t perfectly calibrated. Turning the dial up from .050 to .058 or .063 will move the center of the chain in and remove...
If he doesn’t want it I’ll take it