Sorry I couldn’t make it Joe and Scotty. And thanks to whomever put a couple Sausaged up saws in Greg ’s hands. :yes:
I love a good hotdog. But the best hotdogs are pork butt on the smoker
$130
Lol. “The” North
Not sure how open that area is, but it may have fallen down in through the brake handle area
I believe that is from excess water, but I have no proof. If there’s no water to speak of, it seems to leave everything spotless inside carburetors
Tim found the fuel gelled and his camper generator and we were all figuring it was caused by the sea foam. But obviously, it would have to have...
Did you ever figure out what it was that gelled in your generator? I know you were thinking it was the sea foam that caused it, and it very well...
Carbide chain. Fits any saw that matches the chain specs. Stays sharp longer but cuts slower. Doesn’t like rocks because it’ll chip. Needs...
Planning another gtg this year. Same as before, but I plan on having some of the wood across the road already c/s/s in the shed. Probably kick...
That’s a woodcock
The 10° slide in vs out….picture filing a left hand cutter. Some guys drop the file handle about 5-10° and file up through the cutter. Moving the...
Just hiding the messy table. It gets cleaned up, then it gets scattered again. Can’t win
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The white piece…..it just snaps in place. These 2 white tabs click into the case. And the front is held in place by the bar...
I don’t have them as extras. I have a new MS 400 awaiting port work in the garage and they use the same parts I believe
Didn’t mean to drop the ball on checking this out for you. Had a busy couple days trying to run down fixes and parts
I can’t remember the name of the other threads, but there are a couple where I explained what I had to do to calibrate mine. Note: make sure you...
There are differences between models, but the upper piece of plastic that surrounds the top half of the clutch I figured held the lower piece in....
One or both pieces of plastic are broken. The big piece holds the smaller one in. Chain catchers work until they don’t. Yours looks like has a...
I believe there’s something going on in the trigger. Or the white plastic carb pulley is worn or cracked