well put SC but without my having posted no one would be the wiser as to my plight--and what a better place for the like-minded--I could have...
I know so much depends on the moon position here but a few positive attitudes could help:hair:
any inquiries please see my agent--star gazer--thanks for the backup--and the bacon ideas--the way to a man is through his stomach mom always said...
were these trees diseased or in the way of progress?? a new driveway maybe or pasture?--I'm glad you got them but why were they cut?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] alright--it's over--I've cleaned up the trimmings and calmed down--the 2nd oak seems to have been trimmed up but not taken down...
wow now there's an idea bacon and pie--I'm sure I'd drive till the sun went down to get some of that--changing my salad to cherry pie
well guess i'll have to decide between potato or macaroni salad when the time comes as a fall gtg sounds real cozy--ps that little picture you use...
does that mean you'll be at the oct gtg? and you are welcome up here anytime--in fact I was just told about an oak that's 90% dead that needs...
I'm a triple crown fanatic and thought many times about a trip to the derby--not sure I could pull off the garb though--the blue grass really blue...
would that real restaurant be anywhere near you? and this working you speak of is it a regular job? a 9 to 5'er or are you working the land in...
I always say there's nothing you can't do with a roll of duct tape and a rubber mallet--sardine factory? is that a kitschy way of saying the...
dear clint--did you crack that concrete with your fiskars? signed jessica
gtg--I always call it a gig--maybe same thing--no...-heavens-you aren't scaring me away and I'm working on getting a pic on here but the more I...
what does massacre mean to you? the indiscriminate and brutal slaughter--to butcher--to take away my shade to make me put a roof on my tiki...
I assume you may think the tree was diseased--not so fast--the only crime committed here was by the homeowner who didn't want to rake the...
this is the "wanted" forum correct? by some chance Bluelou was looking to talk firewood or chainsaw repair--that's not the subject on this thread...
there are no words to describe the injustice in the destruction of a beautiful tree--the process has begun--my whole backyard is covered in twigs,...
well hey ya'll--hope you had a good weekend--and GS that sure counts for something! I used to run too--was at a race every weekend--5k--10k and...
me? first here's a pic of what I "scavenged" before 9 am when the rest of you all were probably still "sawing logs" oh boy--pun intended--then I...
Thank you Canadian Border--i'll let the boys have their fun and see where the dust settles--I am serious although never saw a similar attempt on...