When I bought my current house in 2011, I only had a few 2wd old garden tractors and a little 4x7 trailer to haul wood. I made it work, but it was...
Similar story here. 30 currently, high of only 34 today, but later week temps look promising. EWP in the stove
There are a lot of jobs like that. I’ve had physically demanding jobs most of my life, and have always cut, split and burnt wood. In between jobs...
I guess the real question is “Whatcha gonna do brother”!!! “Whatcha gonna do when Elmamania runs wild on you”!!!
I’ll join the “didn’t do chit” club. Just a chitty weather weekend all around. Between the rain all this past week, then 6-7” of snow Friday, then...
What type of tractor is it? I’d probably cut them to firewood length and load onto a gorilla cart or dolly and wheel over to the tractor. Those...
My wife loves to complain. The other week we went to a restaurant for the first time since COVID started. Had to sit at the bar. No other seats...
Looks like a great system :thumbs: I’m always looking to become more efficient and make things easier
Looks nice. Much neater than my shop
Took the words right out of my mouth
Sounds like your talking about a pintle hitch. The top comes down and gets locked into place with a pin.
His battery chainsaw test video, safety glasses, and brush blade videos are also good.
I also hear the one about Sheetrock screws having no shear strength. They did better in the tests than I’d of thought, but all the screws appeared...
Aside from my complete list on pg. 1, I have 4 choices in my basement currently. Red Maple, Black Birch, Black Cherry and Eastern White Pine....
May not be a great firewood, but Black Walnut does look cool
Never had the “pleasure” of dealing with it. One of those tree species you hear mostly bad things about like Willow, and Sycamore. No real desire...
19F here this morning. A load of Red Maple/ Black Birch blend saw us safely through the night. Awoke to some amazing coals 9.5 hours since the...
If your just looking for a fun little new toy I’d look at the top handle Echos. The 2511t is the lightest gas saw available I believe. The 355t is...
It sucked. Left a clean shaven schoolboy, came back looking like Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph