These are from the October 30th storm last Friday [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I can understand it. When I have used gloves they tend to wear out very fast, especially the fingertips. Same with shoes or boots. Either the heel...
Sorry, I must have missed the question in the original post. Yes, a 20" or 24" bar is the best size for a 372 imo. I think going over that is...
I'm also in the no gloves camp Gloves or bare handed?
The Isocore is good at popping rounds. Sadly mine sits as I prefer the Supersplit :D
Ahhh, I see.
50 Celsius? Surely you meant Fahrenheit. That’s 122F
Ended up with a second wind. After getting stuck in the house listening to Dave Ramsey's Money University, I was able to escape, and split some...
The factory is actually in Worcester on Southbridge St. It is right on the Auburn line though
My wood processing yard, that I extended a few months ago is getting too crowded. Between logs, rounds, cages, I'm running out of room. Today I...
I say this after fighting off a Locust infection myself. Thankfully I was one of the lucky ones.
Locust is the new hot thing. The fad will die off, and we’ll be back to discussing the rightful king Red Oak :thumbs:
Sounds like a golden opportunity
+1. New shingles are much easier and forgiving to remove than old brittle fully set in the sun shingles are. You should be able to match the color...
I worked in Worcester for a couple years. I still drive by the inflatable “Polar” bear mascot every day on I290
Working in the dark, a true sign of an addicted hoarder. I thought you said they were doing new radical treatments with heavy doses of mind...
28f, another cold night
8 years is a long time, hell 8 months ago a 8’ 2x4 was about $2.50, now they’re three times that. Price out a meteor now, I think you’ll be surprised
If I were to ever get a snow blower for the Kioti, I think I'd get a Woodmaxx 3 point blower. A 6 footer runs about $2,500. I'd plow most storms...
I bought my Logrite pickeroon when I bought my Husky log tongs and my Logrite cant hook a few years ago. To be honest, I hardly ever use the...