My neighbor is rebuilding his rear deck. He re used the framing, but did give me all the old 5/4x6 PT deck boards. Still in good shape. I made the...
The 394 is like a mythical knight, slaying all the big Oak monsters throughout the lands
Wow!!! That’s cool
Along one side of my land is a stone wall that runs for about 1500 ft and abuts a multiple hundreds acre piece of land. Along that wall on their...
I’m not sure. I know they logged it in approx 1992. There are quite a few stone walls, as is typical in a lot of New England. I’m sure at some...
17 must feel like a heat wave after the negative temps you had
Once you get into the bigguns’ every extra inch of diameter adds a lot of weight. A 12 foot long log x 60” diameter would mean an extra 15.7 cubic...
Looking good brother!!!
I’m better than average but far from professional
+1
The winner, is what I believe is an old Sugar Maple. I call it the trail end Maple, as it sits on the end of my current trail loop. It measured in...
We determined in another thread that a lot of members have multiple acres of land. I'm curious what are your biggest trees on your land? I...
It would really be dependent on the person. Some relatives are there when you need them, others are “busy”. Without knowing specifics, I’d charge...
Buys a new chain every time it gets dull :hair: You should offer to take the old chains off his hands
I’d say it should be fine
Yes Stihl doesn’t offer a 24” bar. For some reason they call it a 25”. I’d guess it’s for proprietary reasons or marketing purposes
It’s fun for sure, and hoarding firewood is a great hobby as it keeps you in shape, provides heat, and doesn’t cost much money. However, without...
Yes she is a Golden Doodle. Just turned one this week. She absolutely loved the snow, acting like a crazy pup, wanting to go out every 10 minutes....
Looks nice. Have fun and be safe :yes:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]