Yes on the roof. If you look closely, I believe #7 and #8 (from left) are loose thrown shorties, nuggets. [IMG]
The Red Oak I took down at my SIL's was oblong 41"x50" and I took about 4 cords out of there, and there is another cord or so still there that...
I'd say 3.5-4 cords anyways
I agree the first pic log in middle of pic is Red Maple. Last pic, log on bottom looks like either Butternut or Black Walnut. Is the heartwood...
I don't think extending the chimney 3 feet will make much of a difference, its a pressure difference problem. You could plug the hole as Dennis...
Nothing to fear amigo, All part of the hoarders evolution. Perfectly normal. At first my wife shook her head profusely, with wild concerned eyes....
Hoping all goes well with your family MAF143.
When your cutting against the lean, you should be using a bore cut. This will allow the hinge and wedges to be set up correctly without worrying...
This will be a nice place to store all the Red Oak from my SIL's.
The design I'm envisioning will be pretty straight forward. A 12'x20' rectangle box. Base will be sheet plastic with crushed stone on top. This...
I get it. With all the space I have I don't need to be selective. You guys on smaller lots don't have much of a choice.
The IBC cages do work great for that! I have at least three 330 gallon cages full of shorts, uglies, cookies, etc. Unlike others I hate leaving...
The current availability and prices of lumber are out of sight!!! I have the itch to build something, but the finance committee has placed a ban...
The last pic looks like a mushroom
Welcome aboard. +1 on River Birch.
So much for the road to recovery
For sure. We got multiple texts the next day saying how much fun people had.
My wife played an evil witch who abducted a small child who was pleading for help from behind the pallet "cage" [IMG] We topped the night off...
Originally we were supposed to have the hayrides on the 30th and 31st of October. One for friends, and one for family to reduce numbers for COVID....
I too was hoping prices would fall back to normal. Considering the changes that will happen in January, I think its inevitable that many...