Most certainly Black Walnut
On one hand you want to help someone in need, on the other hand you don't want to get burned. Sounds like you don't know the guy. I'd be very...
What keeps the wood from hitting the window? Is that end cribbed?
Yes happy Veterans Day to all the brave men and women who served our country :usa:
Now that’s a load of wood :yes:
Beautiful stacks and beautiful property!! Glad to see you’re back to posting:salute:
That’s awesome!!! I want to try growing pumpkins this coming year. Could invite the whole family over to pick one out and carve some jack o...
I really, really enjoy building things, but I think half the fun on this build will be the challenge of sourcing cheap or free materials. I’m...
I did a couple quick sketches. This is what the building will look like [IMG] [IMG] Few small changes: *Original design was 12'x20'. Decided...
May be awhile yet. Still scrounging materials. Once I have them all it will go up quickly.
Awesome!!!
I got some pallets today to use on the pallet building. The place I go to is 6 miles from my house. They have a ton of different pallets. All...
Not cheating!!! Just working smarter!!!
I completely agree. A perfectly straight bar path is not natural for a bench or squat. Locking you into that straight line can actually be...
Finally finished the Oak stack. Mainly Red Oak, but there is a good amount of White Oak, as well as a small amount of Sugar Maple. Made a decent...
Good stuff brother!!! I’m pretty confident in saying a legit paused 315+ bench is a feat of strength less than 1 percent of the population will...
The good news is you’ll know within two seconds of splitting as to whether it’s Elm or not. The bad news is it may be Elm
I prefer the mechanical splitter for several reasons. *My wood is processed to 20", not 14"-16" like most hand splitters process to *I don't...
Not a tree on my land, but here's a fun one, Was splitting wood for a friend for a few weeks. He has a professional tree business. Does hundreds...
Slaying the big monsters is satisfying, yet sad at the same time. You realize how long that tree has been alive, but then again many of them are...