The biggest one I've seen is this one [IMG] I didn't get to measure it, but I'm confident its 4.5'-5' at the base. There's several big ones...
34 here this morning Pine in the stove
That’s awful, the nerve of some people
I use full chizel on all my saws. As noted previously it cuts quicker but dulls easier.
The problem is who determines what’s vulnerable? Large majority will claim that and want to stay home
Awesome memories with your son!!! Keep up the good work :salute:
Or in Rods case, all the money
39 here. Still what I consider mild, but much colder than it has been for the last week or so
One has to ask themself how they plan to get their groceries and other essential goods if everyone is staying at home? Are the grocery stores...
Can you barter some work for materials or for equipment for a day? I hear you about the money restrictions. We are doing Dave Ramsey Peace...
If the do the 4-6 week shutdown say bye bye economy. Let me guess “essential” employees can work during this and get screwed yet again while...
I have a Striped Maple in my yard that also has pretty substantial leaves. I didn't measure them before they fell, but they're probably 9"x12" [IMG]
My best guess is about 6' DBH. I have several 4' trees around me and this thing dwarfs them. The tree is closer to the camera, but you can see how...
Pretty damm creepy
Yes sir, a Sycamore. I also found this humungous Sycamore in town a couple weeks back [IMG]
Say it aint so... The Super Split is an incredible machine. The HD and SE models even more so. You must produce a ton of firewood for the SS HD...
Found this in my work parking lot [IMG] Thats an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper! The leaf is 11.5" x 11.5"
Whoever first mentioned ethanol free deserves a gold star. That junk has ruined many a gasket and gummed up many a carb. Complete garbage, but...
Looks like the 60-70 degree days are about over here. Supposed to get down in the mid forties by tomorrow and stay there for at least the next...
WOW!!! Its like an early Christmas in NH :santa: