That's awesome. Reminds me of the ArticIngerCase. I've had most of the usual implements and accessories like snowplows, hitches, wheel weights,...
Certainly not an English major.
They are incredible
No chit!!! I try to scope out Cases and Ingersolls every time I drive through towns. I know there’s a guy near Treasure Valley that has a couple....
Just lol
Another CCI man!!! I like it :thumbs:
Wow that’s a big tree!!! What’s the DBH?
You got that right!!
Gotcha
I’m gonna have to disagree. Yutrax may rate them at the same capacity, but that’s not the norm. Look at Polar or pretty much any other trailer...
I’m usually able to get filters off by hand. It’s the small spaces I can’t physically fit my hand in that I hate.
Sounds pretty good staying home and getting paid for 6 weeks, til you realize the grocery store worker, factory worker, truck driver, equipment...
What are you towing the trailer with? Biggest reason for a tandem would be more carrying capacity, both volumewise and weightwise. A walking beam...
I’d guess between half a cord (64 cubic feet) and 5/8 cord (80 cubic feet)
27 here. Cherry in the stove
A good tenant would split it for him
I bought my first 250 in around 2008. Unfortunately it was crushed by a 30,000 lb bulldozer. The second 250 that replaced it I still have and use....
Oh man, so sorry to hear this. Bastian enjoyed his time with you guys I’m sure. He’ll be watching over you pup heaven
Wood shed looks great!!! The newly expanded area will be nice for sure :yes:
Member JimBear has