That's the power of softwoods. They can be real game changers. Enabling the harder woods longer to season, and to be kept in the stacks until...
There are still some Ash around here. My SIL has a big one next to where I processed the giant Oak. The pictures don't really do it justice. This...
Doesn’t sound silly to me
What was the moisture content at?
Thank you China :picard:
I think bringing the wood to the splitter at the woodshed and stacking immediately would be more efficient. Both would involve 3-4 touches I think...
Does seem to be a rarity these days. Every house I see has 3-4 cars parked during the day. Brads one of the chosen few who are self supportive
Something about the larger garden tractors has always drawn me in. The "Super Garden Tractors" as was originally coined by IH with the 982 in the...
You guys wear underwear
Just like my dog can not shoot his head up off the floor and cock his head sideways when I say the word "BACON"
I'm not at liberty to say.
What's the deal? Are you guys paid affiliates of Stone & Skillet? They just look like ordinary, everyday, ehhh English Muffins!!! :rofl: :lol:
No. I found out a post was deleted that was the reason for the warning post.
You boys are cruisin' using those words
They’d probably say something equally as stupid like it doesn’t get cold there. Then I whip out weather.com and put in Pine Colorado and show them...
What was the violation? I read the memo five times and still don’t get it
People say the same about Ash, which is likely a lot lower MC than dead Elm. Still why not just let it season while split in a stack for a year to...
Haven’t dipped into my high BTU wood yet
30 here. Still using the Pine and Cherry blend to sing the cold a sweet melody.
The others beat me to the punch. Definitely Shagbark