Tito’s birthday is Dec 2 and hes gonna be 12
Yup, once you have wood heat you freeze everywhere you go that doesnt have it.
Ya they are funny together, Tito is gonna be 11 in November and for 110lb dog he still runs around like a puppy. Cant wait to see more pics of the...
Always love your pics bud, nice job
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I took the boys outback to finish those dead standing white oaks. I split 2 trailer loads of it. It was fun, Kamo had a...
Real nice job Brad, cant wait to see the progression pics
I have used 440 before but i used a 660 alot and i like that too
Lol, Midwinter has been there. I just got a 20k quote for my roof. I have 10 skylights and 2 need replacement. Closing on my 38k home equity loan...
I have a 576xp and she is thirsty all the time, big tank too. 20” bar she rips though
They brought it back??? My wife loves that stuff
Totally agree with that
I told her and she just shakes her head. She did say i was moving around alot and making weird noises. Probably almost crying. She stays up late...
Iv been thinking about that quarry way too much. I had a nightmare, i went down to the quarry to work and when i got there Midwinter, Weldrdave...
Oh i forgot to say that im collecting flat granite stones at the quarry to replace that brown spanish tile under the stove
Do it buzzsaw brad, i got so much wood working for asplundh. i just cleaned the chimney and brought in some red pine. I love working in the rain...
Thats next weekend right. I already told the wife im going, well i asked nicely
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I went to see the landowners behind me to ask if they were ok with me taking some dead pines for Joe (OWB friend) that...
[ATTACH] Asplundh would supply all kinds of gloves and these have proven to be pretty rugged. Iv been wearing these for a couple of weeks and i...
Hannaford has them occasionally here in lunenburg mass. Those are the famous dirty water dogs in NY City mmmmmm
Ketchup yes, sabbrett dogs are the best, hard to find here. I miss li deli’s, giant hungryman breakfast sandwiches and pizza of course