You talking about the double that i took the left side already, if so its white oak. I looked up ironwood and some bark pics look similar to white oak
Yup, iv always sold a few cords a year but im really ramping it up for next year. If i dont sell any ill be on my way to a 20 year plan :rofl: :lol:
Your killin it bro, nice job! Are you noodling or busting em in the field with the maul?
[ATTACH] She is loaded, all the bottom ones are full logs, thats what the boss told me to do, just get it all home c&s during winter. Top rounds...
Which one is ironwood????
[ATTACH]
Yup these too[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] All these
[ATTACH] Still a crap ton of trees to cut
Oil, i still use oil for hot water. I want to get something instant because i hate having the oil burner kicking on heating water were not even...
I know i love it, its just too big so im gonna go for the old vermont casting defiant. Ill get pics soon
I have alot of green split already but so much more in rounds and 4 footers. I advertise both, obviously the seasoned is going better. I c&s all...
Stoves rippin with red pine rt now, i better pay attention i dont wanna burn the place down. I got some silver maple in with it, man that stuff...
Havnt seen that yet but im sure it happens. Seems like alot of guys have run out already. My dads friend came and filled his truck yesterday, he...
I had six sales at $150 in the last week and a half and 3 of them i added $10 bucks for gas. I throw it in loose and rounded out truck load is...
I think the draft is good too, when i remove the duct tape and plastic theres a crazy breeze. When you put a pipe in how is it secured for...
Ill get a pic of the VCD later, its 2 mins down the road
[ATTACH] Without measuring it, it s pretty big i think a pipe would easily fit down there. As for the defiant the opening coming out of the stove...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hey all, i have an extra area in my house for another woodstove. I can get a beautiful vermont casting, old defiant in mint...
thats awesome, i cook with it too. I have a bbq in my kitchen, i use mostly hickory because my property is loaded with it. I know i told one of...