Congrats, holding his head up already, strong boy id say he’ll be picking up logs soon.
Ahh ya, nice buddy
I love my x27, i love splitting by hand but i also love my splitter
Looks like a little goldmine buddy. Get after it
I love pine cuz it saves my hardwood. My house is still standing too. As a matter of fact im burning a few pine logs rt now:thumbs:
No i dont see him much, i bumped into him at the local store. I will ask when i see him
Thanks, yup its pretty much pickup truck logging
In the beginning you hear me yell “dude put it on me” hes so cute i cant stand it
[MEDIA]
Nice one, getting out of work in a little, my job is really interfering with my hoarding
My Dad has been going out with me a few times a week for his exercise. I cut, he fills most of the truck or “pull on this rope Dad” :thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice looking wood! Great job
Definitely not poplar, i just cut one down. Do you burn poplar? They were telling me a couple weeks ago to leave it in rounds separate from...
Lmao thats a good one. I havnt had any nightmares lately :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
It rained last night so i ran out and uncovered all my wood. My apologies for creating this one. :rofl: :lol::hair:
Did a load count from my log and from 9/16 to yesterday iv taken 22 truck loads out of the quarry. :thumbs::tree:
No need to apologize here, its called being a man. You gotta gotta do whats best for you and the family. Your in good shape for next year and you...
:woodsign::tree:[ATTACH] Maple and cherry birch
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Im back for my second round, solo this time. Heres first trip pics. Maple with a few pieces of cherry birch. Bottom pic...