Nice score, i hear ya on the back too, im hitting the inversion table rt now. I wonder if theres osage orange around here in Nh. I gotta look that up.
He is a great helper, i love being out there with him.
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I listened to everyone’s advice today, heavy rounds in the front and tailgate up. It definitely feels better...
My property tax is $7000 its pretty high and when I registered this new truck it was $800. No state tax but they always find a way to get your $$$
That is true because a couple of trips i felt that way
Uh oh
No worries im glad i asked, i got alot of great advice, i would love to find a beater heavier truck but its what i got. Im going to the quarry...
Ya it doesnt do too bad, but i am gonna try and layoff the long log tailgate stacking like its a log truck. You know its too heavy when you feel...
So if i fill it with rounds stacked like the scenery pic and keep it somewhat level that would reduce the risk of wood coming out and causing and...
Top pic is pushing it, maybe ill back off of the loads with the tailgate down.
Understood, thanks, now i gotta tell my wife i need a 2500 truck cuz this $&(&@&$ car is not gonna cut it :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Smooth straight rd 90% of trip, not much breaking or bumps either. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Hey guys and gals, Do you guys think im gonna break my truck with this quarry work. 22 loads to date and some have been pretty heavy. Im 15...
Sweet Brad, you think youll be able to fill it :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: nice work buddy!!!
Plunge, establish hinge and work your way back and leave a little meat for a trigger.
It takes all the tension/compression out of a heavy leaning tree so it doesn't barber chair
I started burning pine a couple years ago to save on wood and my cousin and brother in-law said i was nuts. Guess who came and got a couple of...
[ATTACH] I got this stuff the other day, some sort of fir tree. Lots of sap in the knots. I cut the knots off of pine and put them in a bucket for...
Nice, i love pallet wood. I have a pallet supply company pretty close by, i might have to pay them a visit. I kinda stopped going since i scored...