[ATTACH] My first truck
Wow, wasnt his time for sure. Glad everyone is ok.
Im laughing out load alone in my office. Disciplinary action on yourself. Lmao i cant wait to get out of here and start on my new storage area. I...
Great idea! Recycling
Thats where iv gotten 90% of the locust, rt in Nashua
Upper management is making me pick out another dump area for rounds/logs because my main storage area is getting really full. I gotta be creeping...
Locust is so nice, when i was asplundh i would get a ton of black locust. It was fun throwing that in the back of my chip box, oaks also heavy...
If we lived closer i dont think we “WOOD” ever go to work. Are girls would leave us, we’d have no jobs but our wood piles would be amazing :rofl:...
They just told me a couple days ago it was pushed out 3 more weeks cuz the excavator guy is busy. I was mad cuz i couldv went to weldr daves last...
Can you collect pine? Usually thats everywhere, good for insurance though. The
Ya its nice, it is building up like crazy at the house. Ill be doing lots of splitting when the snow flies.
Bunch of white oaks and a couple of reds still by the main pile. This is in a patch of reds on the other side of the trail. [ATTACH]
Title should have said dead standing gold, omg im so excited[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sexy triplets dead standing red oak [ATTACH]
This is what i need [ATTACH]
Yup, new cars are ridiculous my dad just registered a new gmc diesel dually for $1300. Youv seen pics of my waterfall and river nice rt, i get...
Ihad a 2005 Ram,2010 ram,2010 f150 and now 2017 chevy. Im keeping the Chevy i dont want to be FOUND ON ROAD DEAD :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: JK i...
I need a few of those myself, lookin good and hide the neighbors with more :thumbs::thumbs:
I put my hands on a big red oak and he started running, i said whats wrong bud, he thought i was gonna push it over. I said i cant do that and he...