Started in Engineering School, Graduated with Biology Degree, 4 yrs. of Medical School, 2 yrs in Surgery/ENT residency, 4 yrs in Pathology...
Those are the two key questions. I too started with and Orvis rod many years ago (8' 6#). I loved that rod and fished the cr@p out of it. I...
To my PA brothers, I have a Stihl E (hard nose) bar 0.325 x 0.063 x 67 dl (16") and 5 Stihl chains ( 3 RM semi chisel and 2 RS full chisel) all in...
How did you remove the old seal from the casting? I used a screw driver and hammer and I was not happy with the results. Next time, I think I'll...
Good advice here. Pretty straightforward if you are looking for a single gun for home defense. Everyone should say, 12 guage, 3", pump shotgun,...
I totally agree. My MS361 is a great saw. My local arborist friend also loves his. He uses the MS361 for everything between his top handled...
Great lookin' place to chill out.
Thanks for the backstory. Dang! Wish could make the GTG.
Too bad I can't make the GTG this year. The MS361 is ferocious.
My ported flock updated recently. [IMG]
Yep. It's a semi-consumable part in my book. Not if but when.
Your ~60 cc saw is considered the sweet spot for a single saw to use for firewood, so you are probably in good shape. Personally, I love my...
Super jealous! I put in a solid 4-5 hours of fiddling and fussing. I got one side done. It should be good for a while. I may consider paying...
Tractor supply house brand is good stuff and cheap. Often goes on sale.
[IMG]
It looks like it will be cold and rainy all day tomorrow, so I think I'll try to tackle replacing the front axle seals on the L3710. There is a...
If you want to go all out, you can get a "Cross your heart breeding harness" with "Breeding crayons." Cross Your Heart Breeding Harness
So many of my friends have said they want something like this for their teenagers. LOL!:D
My brother is a teacher at Fordson Highschool in Dearborn, MI, home to Ford Motor Company. Their mascot is the "Tractors."
Not my trick. It's standard practice for shepherds. Unusually, when you plan to breed them in the fall and you want to know when and if each ewe...