That's great! I don't know if you've heard this already, but you should only run 40:1 fuel:oil or more oil, like 32:1 in a ported saw. If you...
Tandoor venison kabobs tonight.
Goat/sheep/cow bells work great!
Pain, not terrible.
bocefus78 There's actually two breaks in that xray. My pinky toe bone is broken acutely and my middle toe bone has a healed stress fracture that...
Well, had my followup with foot doc today. Bad news... Xrays show no new bone formation. A few more weeks in the boot. If still not healing,...
BTW, I do have a follow up with a foot and ankle specialist Orthopedic surgeon on Friday. That will be almost 3 weeks, so we can see how the bone...
WOW! You are a masochist! Birch is very fussy about grain direction for hand planing. If you go with the grain, it rewards you with beautiful...
Management of Jones fractures is more art than science. Some people heal with just a stiff-soled shoe, others CAM boot, cast, or rarely primary...
Thanks for the advice. I'm a terrible patient.
Well, I snuck out with my boot on and built this milking stand for the sheep. Foot felt fine. Now it's time for rest, ice and elevation. [IMG]
Literally just walking across the kitchen floor. Just heard a "snap" and felt pain. I actually waited 2 days before I got the x-ray and boot. I...
Thanks for the replies. So, there is a little evidence that vitamin D may help speed bone healing, but real answer is rest and time. So far, I...
Stuck inside (mostly) nursing my broken foot. We have a whole bunch of chores and projects lined up for this summer, but that list will have...
Old topic but interesting. Some of the European/Scandinavian stoves such as the Morso brand are designed with small fireboxes to heat a single...
[MEDIA] Pure genius.
Tulip poplar - it grows like a weed and dries down to 20% or lower in 3 months after C/S/S around here. We have plenty and burn whatever nature...
Da-yum! We need to put that up against my MS361 just for yucks. You'll have to step down to a regular round file chain or file me a sqaure to...
Plenty of GREAT builders out there.
Lot's of GREAT saws here. BUT, I don't see any Tree Monkey saws. I just got my MS361 the TM woods port and it's crazy. I would have loved to...