I can't believe I just found this thread. I don't have many vids of my saws, but here's one of Scott K with my MS361. [MEDIA] I so wish I could...
Anyone need 3/8 x 0.050 chains? I have Oregon 72LGX 84dl, Stihl 33RS 84 dl and 33RS 105dl, and Carlton A1 semi chisel 84dl. All have been used...
Beretta A300, Max 4 camo. It knocks down clays just fine so far. Looking forward to dropping some birds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
DANG! I will be getting home from out of town work that evening.
Tandoori-style marinated venison and plenty of fresh garden veggies on the trusty old Weber. [ATTACH]
S.C.O.R.E.! Love the U of M license plate. Never noticed that before.
at least 2-3
I'm out almost 8 weeks now. Still in a boot and supposed to be non-weight bearing, but I can limp around a little and stand still and work like...
So I have a couple of cords of chestnut oak in rounds from this Winter/Spring and ready for splitting. Unfortunately, life and a broken foot...
Sweet
Yea! I should have said drying... It's white oak, too.
Wife and I bringing firewood down to the house for this winter.
Finished up tonight.
I'm totally with Shawn here. There are a couple of things that you can do to help decrease end checks, e.g. seal the end grain, cut out the pith...
Oh Yeah. Baked Z, stewed Z, Z gumbo, fried Z, boiled Z, barbeque Z... [MEDIA]
BTW, nice cherry you got there. I can't see any sap streaks and just a couple knots. Most of the cherry around here has sap streaking so it's...
Gorgeous!
Looking GREAT man! You may want to put some stickers in the bottom long rows under where the shorter rows end to support the longer boards and...
Fantastic! Looks great!