I have a Stihl E standard bar, 0.325, 0.063, 67 dl and 5 chains, RM3 x2 and RS x3.[ATTACH] Bar is used, freshly dressed, chains are barely used...
Time to clear out the shed. I converted all of my Stihl chainsaws (all ported) to 3/8th x 0.063. So, I need to liquidate all of my "standard"...
Good idea. I'll see if we can squeeze anything in there. Once all the flags and paint were laid down by the utilities, there wasn't much room...
More venison from last fall. This time simple steaks with salt, pepper, fresh rosemary and olive oil.
We had to get a little creatve near the utility pole. Utilities for 3 houses including ours start underground condiut there. Once it was...
FWIW, I would have loved to have put up 2x4" or 3x3", but that would have been way more expensive and I'm relatively depleted in liquid cash right...
Sheep.
Wife and I got another ~250 ft. of fencing put in this weekend. Still need to put in gates.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Glad to hear your friends are safe. I have a very good friend who lives in Houston and just built a place in Rockport. So far, he says...
Yes. My Stihl Dealer does, buy 2 get 1 free.
I like Frawley's Sawshop Oregon Chainsaw Chain Guide Bar and Sprocket at Discout prices
Looks like Messicks is trying to sell some overstock including: Speeco 22 ton, $999 TYD [MEDIA] Woods(?Speeco), 27 ton, $1150 TYD [MEDIA] Woods...
Be careful of rot in the center too.
Sheep. They do browse, but not a thoroughly as needed for real significant clearing. Kubota tractor .
I'm running a JD 42" Edge deck on an X304. It's a great combo. It has served us very well for 10 years so far as a mulching set up (the bagger...
Actually, the rot was pretty substantial. Most of the "wood" was really just powder. Just enough heartwood in the center to maintain the...
After 10 hard years of use (abuse?), I finally got around to doing a top-to-bottom maintenance on my mower deck. Nothing super special, just,...
I'd never post this on any website with for tree professionals, but, in the end it was very well controlled. Story goes, I had to get a buckskin...
Time to shop for new boots. I'll need stiffer soles to protect my feet.
Dr. cleared me to ditch the CAM boot last week, so, I spent the weekend clearing out a particularly nasty and overgrown spot in the woods. This...