Try to make it one of the weekends that deer season is closed and/or make it a Sunday. I'd love to swing by for a good cause, especially since...
$50 is for bar only. I a have separate add including the chains.
I quickly scrolled through this thread, so forgive me if I repeat. You got good advice about burning dry wood, but clearly this is not an option...
Slow mo 2ndrys [MEDIA]
Thanks Mark. Only the 25" bar is left. I have 6 chains to go with it if you want. Saves on the shipping cost.
Thanks for the reminder. Much appreciated. I'm in your camp. I've had them out twice to mark. If we put anything else in the ground, we will...
dgeesaman if you are going, please let me know. I have some bars and chains I would like to sell, if I could drop them off with you.(???)
Thanks. Unfortunately, I will be in Chicago for work that weekend. I really wish I could have made it.
Don't remind me. He're in the northeast/midatlantic the price of on-road diesel goes up with the price of heating oil every winter. Cold winters...
There you go.
Total bar sold.
We fired up today too. It was absolutely dreary, cold and rainy here and we have some small and/or senior dogs that really appreciated it. Draft...
16" Stihl sold. Sugihara bar sold pending funds.
I'd rather just hand file. More accurate, harder to mess up, don't need to worry about heating up and drawing temper, etc. But, whatever works...
We still have one dog (greyhound of course) out of six who never adapted to the magnetic door, so as long as he is around, we have to have one of...
We have had these types. We found that our sliding door openings were too small after we put them in. Also, anything with a "flap" will leak...
We have gone through several variations of dog doors over the years. We wound up with the Solo brand magnetic ones and they are the only ones...
Just add and adapter, $7.64 I think this is the one??? Chainsaw Bar Adapter Plate For Husqvarna/Jonsered | Chainsaw Bar Adaptors | Chainsaw Bars...
Four 33RS105 full chisel, round filef chains lightly used and freshly filed. One 33RSF105 full chisel, square ground chain, lightly used and...
I have a Stihl ES bar and 6 chains, 1 Stihl RS lightly used and freshly filed, 3 Oregon LGX, 2 new never used, one lightly used and freshly filed...