Do rimfires come with a boat tail? I'm not really good with fire arms. I'm assuming rimfire due to lack of penetration and the fact that my...
85 gr. I'm thinking 22LR just because of the complete lack of penetration. Your opinion would be appreciated. Of course, finding bullets and...
Nope.
Oops. This is supposed to be in the Game Room. Could an admin please move ot?
Actually, here's a picture. I found this .22 bullet just under the skin of the hip, all healed. Some of my neighbors are sketchy to say the...
I was fortunate enough to harvest of big fat doe for the freezer yesterday. Shot it at 5:30 PM. Start.ed tracking around 11:30. Found her...
Still around 80 and humid here. Yuck!
Take a long look at the Echo 590 for a 1 saw plan. If you think you will be picking up another "big" saw in the future, go for good 50 cc-ish...
Me neither. It had just as many on the other side. Set two personal records with that one fish. Smallest redfish I've ever caught and the most...
Mid 40's here. We put in a small fir before bed and it did fine until morning. Warmer today/tonight.
Secondly, magnesium cased saws (e.g. Stihl professional, Husqvarna professional saws, etc.) are nice and usually have a higher power:wieght ratio,...
It was listed and sold as $50 TYD.
This is the basics for those new to firewood saws. The best 1-saw plan is usually ~60 cc's. If you can swing 2 saws, ~40-50 cc and ~70-80 cc....
Wow. Quite possibly the slowest 4 days of S. TX redfishing I've ever experienced. To cap it off, we only got about 2 hrs in this morning before...
Started out great. Then slowed down. Stil plenty of time.
We ran out of Port O'Connor today. We will be fishing out of S. Padre Island the next two days.
And I do mean little :picard:! But she was caught sight-fishing with a fly in 12" of water. [ATTACH]
Be very careful. That's a pretty substantial lean.
Oops, Nov. 1th is still open for deer archery.
Weekends of Nov. 11-12, 18-19 or 25-26 are close to hunting.