After paying for a hack job from some local youths in the Spring, my wife decided she needed to learn how to do it herself - as she does with...
Nice shot. Meat for the freezer always a blessing. I totally don't want to hijack your thread, but I thought I'd share pictures, too. 2 of the...
That sounds about right! Unfortunately, we live on too small of a property (~16 ac.) and the neighbors are all to close to let any of our dogs...
Aluminum nails or stainless staples.
The PE Alderlea T5 is working hard pumping out the BTU's tonight. The video doesn't capture how blue the secondaries are. Should be plenty of...
Yeah , they can rot in He-double-L as far as I'm concerned!
Boiled linseed is the most traditional finish. Perhaps you could mix in a little varnish or just go with Watco Danish oil It's got a little...
I totally get it. Loggerchain.com runs specials on 3/8th, 0.050, 72 dl at about $12 per loop. I think that is even cheaper (per DL) than their...
It sounds like Husky is trying to make an in-house chain similar Stihl. Right now, I can get 3 loops of Stihl 33RS72 (3/8th, 0.050. 20" Full...
Maybe I can get you and Andy out here sometime this winter or spring to help me out with harvesting more of my dead-standing oaks, i.e. "Operation...
X2. Need more pictures and videos. I was so disappointed I had to miss this one.
Lots of people sell slabs. I have a few. I wish you were closer.
I've done some live edge work both wood work and lumber. For a headboard, you don't really need a very thick slab 5/4 is plenty. Any hardwood...
Stihl RM chain does not have bumper link and is not "safety" or "low kick back" by ANSI. It will cut faster than RM3 or similar "low kickback"...
True. But they really do run pretty darn well un-modified, too.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: You'll love it!
Great review of the basics of cutters! I agree that semi-chisel is under rated. I like it around here for dirty work, which is a substantial...
I recovered the arrow after about 30 minutes and looked for the start of a blood trail and didn't find anything. It was very confusing because...
Archery. That's all I shoot for deer. FWIW, 125 gr., 1 3/4" Grim Reaper on an Easton ACC. I got 2 lung and liver. Dropped in <75 yds. GR...
The very tail of the bullet was .210 on my micrometer. That's why I'm assuming a boat tail even though the front was mushroomed.