Nice!! Love my 2 wheeler.
I do the same. I know what came from my property and elsewhere. I tend to keep wood separated as it is stacked.
Same here
[ATTACH] as promised
Mine cleans up good with steel wool and stove black.
Great entertainment value.
The steamer was getting set on my stove top with the bottom wet. This caused a slight bit of light rust in that spot I had to take care of. Just...
There will be a stimulus saw coming my way as well
The 500i is at the wood pile :whistle:
Well said!
Exactly!!!
Different strokes as they say. Probably a stretch to categorize me as a better man.....but you never know :picard:
Nothing wrong with carbs. The problem comes when a saw is not cared for properly...neglect. I have more saws than I'll ever need and they all run...
I'll get a picture of mine when I get to the house today. I did put a trivet beneath it this year and it slows the steam way down. Very...
Nah...they will all have a battery :whistle:
I thought the same when I 1st saw it.
Extra gun weekend starts in the morning. Down to 25 tonight and food is the name of the game.
Would rather they didn't brine.
1st thing I would do is get a new splitter.
I feel safe saying any municipality in Ohio is equipped for much more than 2".