Stay safe out there.
Terrible. What is it you do for a living?
Peanutbutter and butter anyone?
Must be crunchy...
Motors make everything better.
I saw that. Its always open season on tree rats.
Anyone else still at it? Muzzle loader runs through Tuesday evening here.
How's that 2 wheeler working out for you so far Brad?
100 percent chance of rain today. Good day to feed the stove and watch some bowl games.
So it worked great today. Should make for much neater stacks.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So very sorry.
[ATTACH] made this today. Magnet with a piece of all thread cut to 16.5 inches. Magnet is a bit big for the bar shown but will work good on...
Good on you for helping others. I help several older folks down the street from me. Its just the right thing to do and keeps me outside doing...
No top handle here Brad. I did have one in my hands a few weeks ago though and can see where one would be beneficial.
31 vs 35 cc....far from triple but I have ran neither.
That 1st pic is interesting.
I have donation piles as well. Maple for some old folks down the road and miscellaneous for the wife's fire pit.
Looks like a great time !
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
14 right now. Mix of locust and ash burning now. Going to stick with that mix for a few days.