Anyone know the payload on that cyber truck? Not hauling much wood with that one.
18 here and pretty windy. Just got things going with some ash and black locust.
What??? Say it ain't so Brad :whistle:
I have been loading the stove with beech and black locust at night. Not sure which one wears the crown around here.
To each their own. Hoard on :salute:
What is your reasoning for not burning black locust?
I've been running the exact same carharts for a year now. I got them marked down to 50 on sale. I am cheap on a few things as well.
No deal without a tractor.
Welcome!! Lots of good stuff going on here.
Gonna need to see some live action.
No brake on that 031 either.
I have a lot of maple on my property. Grows fast and dries fast. Have to watch it doesn't sit more than a year in my experience.
Local ace hardware[ATTACH]
:dex::dex::dex:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]These two are in my front yard. Planted small 40 years ago.
It grows big quick. Lots of it here. I'll get pictures tomorrow. Here are some rounds I cleaned up at a friend's Saturday. [ATTACH]
I have three 041's with two of them being very clean survivors. Also have one 041 super. Incredible how they never fail to start and cut. That...
My friends Dad is highly regarded in the world of flint knapping. Roy Miller...worth a Google search.
:coldone::coldone:
:popcorn::popcorn: