[ATTACH]Bill soaking up some warmth.
Where was this??
26 with a winter weather advisory until 10 tonight. Beech in the box.
10 here. Ash in the box. Getting ready to go out and let the dogs run.
I'll be selling on the black market :smoke:
Dont discount a nice 044 if you can find one. I got a nice one from huskihl last April and it's one of my go to saws. I regret not ordering the...
I believe you made the right choice.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Like sex in a boat...both near to water :thumbs:
Best post in this whole thread :thumbs:
You would sell your bars?
Haven't seen the 1st sign of a 500 in this part of town.
Might need to off that 460 to fund the purchase?? :whistle:
Do it, do it, do it!!!
[ATTACH] some maple from a few weeks back
I thought the same since he is trolling for hydraulics :whistle:
I think I will continue to split some by hand. The workout is worth it.
Wife is always raiding the wood pile for her outdoor fire pit. Buddy had a few trees cut down and took some for her specifically. Hand split it...
18 again this morning. Just threw some ash in the box.
That's good stuff Brad.