Wire wheel on a grinder.
You are talking registered hand guns?
Bad influence.....nah. Like I tell the wife, it could be worse!!
Just so know, it was your posts that pushed me over the edge :salute:
Thanks. I'll have to find and watch that video.
Just something else to obsess over.
I'll be running it this weekend on the 044 with 24 inch bar.
[ATTACH] So I have read much on here about the square ground chain and am going to have to take the plunge. I ordered some Oregon just to try and...
I'm burning some now that I css last year.
Thanks!!
All this talk of square filing has pushed me over the edge. What specific files do I need to get into the game? What would you guys recommend?
I can see that being a better way to go.
I'm pretty sure they give you a template. I used a piece of pipe I have in the garage.
Won't break the bank either
Get one and don't look back :salute:
Both of my brittany's need grain free food. Neither has solid stool without. The 4 health is exactly what they eat. They seem to prefer the duck...
Was planning on the same. Glad to know it works.
Its all I use... works great.
What breed? That liver and white loos like a double for my bandit.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks for the gracious offer Brad. I'll take the pass on the locust!!