https://cleveland.craigslist.org/grd/d/rocky-river-stihl-ms500i-chainsaw-brand/7279351773.html
Yeah its dog legged for sure.
On this I may have Brad :coldone:
Now that's a pretty good idea :thumbs:
That's great it worked out for you. I've been on for about 8 months....no drops. I believe I am too rural.
Easy justification Brad. List it as a want not a need :whistle:
You ain't kidding. Looking into a very nice 661 now. Will probably thin the herd if that happens.
With every new saw I see Brad :smoke:
I had a feeling you would end up with it!!
Let it go for at least 2 years. You'll be glad you did. Are your stacks topcovered?
Your going to push me over the edge Brad!!
Very nice Brad :yes:
Put it through the paces this afternoon. Pretty sure im hooked boys. [ATTACH]
Got to keep you guessing Brad. Actually I have no clue how to add a sig line. Can you do that on cellular device?
Just watched the whole thing as well. Very informative...thanks.
Understood....its all new to me. Thanks for the explanation :salute:
So when converting a round to square, is it common to gain profile with a regular flat file 1st?
I appreciate all the advice. Not sure when I'll get my file working, but will definitely post my thoughts on the chain I purchased.
Exactly this. Dont discount the thought of a older saw in good condition. 034, 036, 044.
Watching your CAD has been something Brad. You have a really bad case.