Love that truck :thumbs:
Sure enough. Wearing a square grind. Runs like a raped ape :salute:
Yeah...I guess so
I am 50....o_O
Heard that. I've said it before...we don't need them, they need us.
No flippy caps in my fleet.
I thought that after it happened.
Did some cutting this morning at a old couple's place down the road from the house. I keep them in firewood and can take what I need from their...
[ATTACH]Dont own a saw that doesn't start with a zero. No new horses in my stable.
Road flare....
You haven't looked at mine :salute:
Drywall screw won't work?
Nice score. Take all I can get. Stove is loaded with it now.
[ATTACH]this is a good representation of the size difference between the 2 of them.
Energy for days. Bill is 37 lbs. Bandit is the liver, he is almost 50 lbs. Biggest brittany I have ever had.
Yes, very special for sure. They take a lot of time and energy. Wouldn't trade that for the love they give. [ATTACH]
I would think most of the people buying bundled wood have no clue of species.
[ATTACH]Bill waiting patiently to see the vet yesterday for his 3 year checkup.
7-8 tanks. Is the saw still under warranty?
I opened it and deleted already. This is the 1st I've seen for sale.