How much room do you have available for your hoard?
Looking good to me. I have a bunch here I need to split and stack myself.
Did you get a hat??
Always have to squeeze them for the hat :salute:
This for sure.
wildwest there are some on ebay but they look model specific.
Old saws...all I have are old saws. I have no experience with said flippy cap. Not sure I want to with what I read about them.
I just put some hellwig helper springs on my half ton this weekend. Pleasantly surprised with the results.
Wish they would just leave it alone.
Saw both nirvana and pantera at the JAR in Akron. Early 90's from what I can recall.
My youngest boy played basketball with a young man that is 7'. I have a picture of him and I somewhere. Pretty funny with me being all of 5'7"....
I would sure be interested.
I have a 034 super that took a back seat to my 044.
Looking like a 400 would fill a void for you.
I voted 500 if it were me but I looked at what you already have. Interested in what you think.
Careful with it!!
Mix some Tito's with that red bull when you are done working for the day :coldone:
1st of about 5 loads. Mainly beech. [ATTACH]
X2 on black locust
I have one here up in my woods. Not sure why I haven't cut it.[ATTACH][ATTACH]