And there you have it folks :thumbs:
No sir...there will be when the right one pops up
Your 460 could outlast you with proper care and maintenance. I don't own a stihl saw that doesn't start with a zero. They all run very good.
Not enough.
That's about exactly what is getting used here..maybe a bit less. Love seeing the fuel oil truck driving past.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We're going to need to see live action.
1st pick sure looks like toh.
:makeitrain" Yeah brad .....sell that 460
Good on you for getting him back in business. Look like a nice old home.
The beech is great but I'll take black locust for the all night load.
I'm not sure why you wouldn't??
Was at rural king today and bought 2 gallons of cam 2 all season. They had a ton of it.
I would personally keep your current saw. What is it worth? Buy a 60 as well.